First Class Supply Gender Pay Gap Report
First Class Supply Gender Pay Gap Report: 05 April 2018
At First Class Supply we are committed to equal treatment of all employees regardless of their gender.
As a company we always pay Men and Women of the same experience level the same amount for undertaking the same role.
Having completed our Gender Pay Gap Report we have found that a higher percentage of our Teaching Assistant staff are Female.
Teaching Assistant roles are paid at a lower rate than Teaching roles.
This meant that the average pay overall for Female employees at First Class Supply was lower than the average pay for Male employees.
We are confident that our gender pay gap is not caused by Men and Women being paid differently to do the same job but is due to the fact we have less Male Teaching Assistants coming to register with us.
First Class Supply Gender Pay Gap Data:
- Women’s hourly rate is 16% lower (mean) and 10% lower (median)
- Top salary quartile has 33% men and 67% women
- Upper middle salary quartile has 27% men and 73% women
- Lower middle salary quartile has 21% men and 79% women
- Lower salary quartile has 6% men and 94% women
- Women’s bonus pay is 39% higher (mean) and 30% higher (median)
- 2% of men and 4% of women received bonus pay
Should you have any questions regarding the above, do not hesitate to contact us on 0191 251 5566 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.