First Class Supply Gender Pay Gap Report: Published 26th March 2019
At First Class Supply we are committed to equal treatment of all employees regardless of their gender. As a company we always pay Men and Women of the same experience level the same amount for undertaking the same role.
Having completed our Gender Pay Gap Report we have found that a higher percentage of our Teaching Assistant staff are Female. Teaching Assistant roles are paid at a lower rate than Teaching roles. This meant that the average pay overall for Female employees at First Class Supply was lower than the average pay for Male employees. Any difference between 2018 and 2019 pay gap reports is only due to the number of Male and Female employees performing support roles with lower rates of pay.
We are confident that our gender pay gap is not caused by Men and Women being paid differently to do the same job. It is due to the fact we have less Males registering for Support Work.
First Class Supply Gender Pay Gap Data:
- Women’s hourly rate is 14.10% lower (mean) and 16.19% lower (median)
- Top salary quartile has 27% men and 73% women
- Upper middle salary quartile has 17% men and 83% women
- Lower middle salary quartile has 18% men and 82% women
- Lower salary quartile has 7% men and 93% women
- Women’s bonus pay is 3.76% lower (mean) and 4.78% higher (median)
- 4% of men and 2.1% of women received bonus pay
Should you have any questions regarding the above, do not hesitate to contact us on 0191 251 5566 or email email@example.com