First Class Supply Gender Pay Gap Report: Published 18th March 2020
At First Class Supply we are committed to equal treatment of all employees regardless of their gender. As a company we always pay Men and Women of the same experience level the same amount for undertaking the same role.
Having completed our Gender Pay Gap Report we have found that a higher percentage of our Teaching Assistant staff are Female. Teaching Assistant roles are paid at a lower rate than Teaching roles. This typically has meant that the average pay overall for Female employees at First Class Supply was lower than the average pay for Male employees.
The number of Male and Female employees performing support roles with lower rates of pay relative to teaching roles is the determining factor in our gender pay gap figures and how they have changed from year to year.
We are confident that our gender pay gap is not caused by Men and Women being paid differently to do the same job. It is due to the fact we have less Males registering for Support Work.
First Class Supply Gender Pay Gap Data:
- Women’s hourly rate is 0.2% lower (mean) and 7.1% lower (median)
- Top salary quartile has 24% men and 76% women
- Upper middle salary quartile has 18% men and 82% women
- Lower middle salary quartile has 20% men and 80% women
- Lower salary quartile has 15% men and 85% women
- Women’s bonus pay is 4.2% higher (mean) and 7.1% lower (median)
- 4% of men and 3.2% of women received bonus pay
Should you have any questions regarding the above, do not hesitate to contact us on 0191 251 5566 or email email@example.com